We’re looking to expand our team of Site Erectors in line with the continued and sustained growth of our company. You will be send to sites across the UK with your team and working away from home from 5-12 days at a time. We’re a 364 days per year business, so weekend and bank holiday working will also be required at times, this is more so during our peak season within the summer. Our teams are out on site whatever the weather and the role is physically demanding… so we know it’s not for everyone! Still interested? Keep reading….
Site Erectors Job Description
In return for your hard work we offer:
- Fantastic, quick progression paths – If you show us you’re willing to put the work in, we’ll develop your skills and ensure you progress
- A competitive salary
- All basic training paid for, but also the opportunity to gain additional qualifications and accreditations that are recognised across the industry such as IPAF and J3 licences.
- Paid travel time (excluding travel to HQ’s in Bournemouth/Christchurch)
- All accommodation paid for
- Staff socials
- Free access to large events (subject to availability)
- Full branded clothing and PPE kit including waterproofs of course!
- The ability to be part of a rapidly growing business who are one of the leaders of the industry
We’re trusted by some very recognisable clients and brands, but at the heart of our business are our people. When you work at Mar-Key Group, you’re more than a number on the payroll. You become one of the family. We don’t just say we offer progression, we really do! If you have aspirations and show real dedication, there’s nothing you couldn’t do here. Our management team operate an open door policy.. they aren’t sat in big glass offices, you’ll often see them out on site, right next to you.
Starting salary £11 p/h plus an additional £0.50 p/h for those who can drive our company vehicles.
If you are interested in the position, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV!