The company has seen significant growth over the past couple of years and this is set to continue. We’re looking for someone who will play an active role in business partnering with non-finance departments and provide key management information across the business. This is an excellent time to join a business in its next growth phase and support the CFO on its journey.
Want to know more?
01202 577 111
- Preparation of the monthly management information (including income statement, balance sheet, cashflow) variance analysis and commentary.
- Monthly project accounting including COS accruals and Deferred/Accrued Income.
- Leading project profitability reviews and commentary to support wider business decision making.
- Project/Operational/Capital cash flow forecasting and analysis.
- Continually develop and improve reporting processes including workflows used within the ERP system (Business Central).
- Responsible for the completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns.
- Inputting into budget and Company forecast process.
- Preparation and co-ordination of year end audit, including completion of local statutory accounts.
- Supporting other departments in providing financial analysis to support better decision making.
- Ad-hoc projects to support the CFO.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) but would consider finalist.
- Previous experience in the production of monthly management information.
- Experience in a manufacturing project based business.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ideally experience previously in Business Central/MS Dynamics
Core working hours:
- Monday to Friday but must have a flexible approach to hours.
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
£45,000 to £55,000 per year
- Relaxed dress code
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Christchurch: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Want to apply or know more?