CAD Technician (Permanent)
We’re looking for a permanent CAD technician to join our talented team of designers. As an important part of our design team, you will work with Project Managers to bring our client’s vision and ideas to life, and ensure that the plans are clear for an easy delivery on site.
Want to know more?
01202 577 111
- Must be competent in 2D AutoCad.
- The majority of the work will be modifying event structure plans using Auto CAD.
- Also required is experience in Revit and/or Lumion and/or 3DS MAX as these are used to produce the photo realistic illustrations for our customers.
- To liaise with the Project Managers in developing drawings for clients.
- Create structural part drawings and layouts
- To show details of elevations, sections and other views in relation to all standard structures; double/triple decker structures; Industrial and Educational projects. This task to include the modification and updating of existing plans.
- Creating detailed Manufacturing Drawings for different types of components and elements as Stairs, Floors, Eaves, etc.
- Creating models in 2D.
- To transfer of all hard copy drawings into an electronic CAD format
- To undertake some site visits from time to time in order to develop understanding of Mar-Key Group structures.
- To discuss design ideas and decisions with the Project Managers.
- To liaise with colleagues to receive initial briefs and if requested attend client’s meetings with Project Managers.
Full-time, Temp to perm
- Monday to Friday
- AutoCAD: 1 year (preferred)
- Head Office in Bournemouth/Christchurch
£23,000 – £26,000 p/a
Want to apply or know more?
01202 577 111