Account & Project Manager
We are looking for an Account & Project Manager with a passion for delivering an exceptional experience to clients to join our quickly growing business.
You will ensure that projects are delivered to the exact specifications requested by the client, in line with company standards, on-time, within scope and within budget… whilst of course ensure that they receive the fantastic service levels that keep our clients coming back time and time again!
Mar-Key Group designs, manufactures and builds structures for big events and well known commercial clients throughout the UK. On the events side of our business, our installs range from multi-deck hospitality suites for Royal Ascot, to covered space at huge sporting events like The Open and Goodwood Festival of Speed, to graduation structures at some of the country’s top universities. On the Structure Solutions side of the business, we’ve installed everything from temporary changing rooms for Saracens RFC to pop up supermarkets for Budgens and extra warehouses for Tesco at stores all around the country. Sound like something you want to be part of? Keep reading….
Want to know more?
01202 577 111
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and to our high standards.
- Project manage key accounts ensuring that the required plant/ stock/ and ancillary items are ordered and delivered as required.
- Secure confirmations on final specifications required, with awareness to suppliers lead times bearing in mind budgetary implication for special order arrangement
- Liaise with the wider team to ensure detailed awareness of all secured jobs and update on any changes to specification.
- Brief the Foreman / Construction Manager on all your projects prior to build commencing.
- Ensure that any restrictions specified by client/site are included in site pack details and site crew induction.
- Liaise with the Warehouse Manager to see through the successful delivery and implementation of all orders by the most cost efficient means.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager regarding transport arrangements, staffing and accommodation requirements.
- Ensure that H&S is a priority at all times on site and that all builds are correctly signed off in accordance to the M.U.T.A. sheet.
- Ensure that the clients’ expectation is managed, met and when possible exceeded
Sales & Client Liaison
- Prepare formal quotations for clients.
- Nurture enquiries with a focus on conversion
- Manage an online CRM and enquiry monitoring system for all enquiries ensuring they are all handled professionally, in line with company standards.
- Arrange site visits and liaise with the client on the final job specification, delivery time and expectations.
- Develop professional working relationships with clients to assist with client retention.
- Secure repeat projects and establish longer contract agreements with clients.
- Ensure signed contract documentation is in order and that any changed are communicated and managed accordingly .
Budget & Administration
- Maintain tight fiscal control over job related spend at all times throughout the running of all projects.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Prepare budgetary forecasts prior to sending out quotes to clients which reflect the company profit margin on all projects.
- Liaise with suppliers to meet quality required, delivery times and costings.
- Liaise with the accounts department regarding the payment amounts and dates for essential cash flow forecast.
- Chase up customers for any outstanding monies.
- To maintain accurate and valid records as per office procedures.
- Ensure all job specific paperwork is filed correctly within the online company system.
- To maintain full and accurate calendar entries using company outlook system thus ensuring clarity on accountability and job task planning.
Health & Safety
- Ensure that the company health and safety policy and procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensure that all site staff at all times are coherent with C.S.C.S. and company Health & Safety Practice and Policy.
- Liaise with the H&S Officer to organise training for Erectors, Foreman and Drivers to Company and M.U.T.A specifications.
- Report all errors/near misses/ accidents to head office
- Liaise with health & safety officer any identified training requirements
- Attend annual health and safety meeting.
Qualities required for interview
- Experience of managing your own client base
- Proven experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Ability to plan your own work, use your initiative and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload
Head Office in Bournemouth/ Christchurch and required to attend sites across the UK and beyond. Must be willing to travel
Want to apply or know more? Contact us:
01202 577 111